Don’t have the knowledge or budget for you own online store?
For a limited period, become a seller “vendor” on Warrington Marketplace for FREE. Customers order & pay for your products on our website and we just take 10% commission on anything sold. You can even link Facebook shop to our checkout.
Stacey Whitney, founded the Warrington Marketplace brand to provide a affordable online shop for makers, designers & businesses in Warrington, who can’t afford to invest in there own Website (just yet!). With over a decade of experience working in the Web design & Digital Marketing industry you are good hands! Stacey is incredibly passionate about creating opportunities for people in Warrington.
If you have any questions or concerns around what you want to sell please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works?
1. Register to become a vendor using the form
2. When approved you will be given your own ‘Vendor Dashboard’ to manage –
- Store settings
- Product info including name, image/s, description, qty, and categories etc
3. Shipping is £4.00 unless overridden by you per product via the shipping rules. Customers can also ask you to contact them to arrange local pickup (WA1 – WA5). Please read our delivery & returns policy.
4. Customers pay securely via our PayPal checkout and you will be notified by email to being processing the order
5. Your payout via Paypal is instant. The total payment will be minus 10% commission
6. Don’t worry, if you have a support question you can submit this in your ‘Vendor Dashboard’ or email email@example.com
Submit the form below to become a vendor on this store.